I was recently challenged by my mum at Being Tilly's Mummy to write a list of 20 things that people don't know about me.
I think that I am on the shy and quieter side and so maybe there is a lot of people don't know about me and so I hope these facts will allow you to see more into the life of me.
- I am a vegetarian
- My favourite film is Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- My favourite food is any type of Pasta
- I was diagnosed with Dyslexia aged 11 and diagnosed my little sister before anyone else spotted it
- I once woke up in a puddle in Austria while camping. Turned out my tent had leaked during the night!
- I Have sat in the Bobsleigh from the film Cool Runnings while on holiday in Jamaica
- I am going to be a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding
- I have a degree in Psychology and Applied Criminology
- I am always bailing my mum out with a door key as she always looses hers
- I collect badges from events I attend with my Brownies, I sew them onto a camp blanket
- If I could go anywhere I would go to Italy
- I once woke up in a field full of sheep while camping in Ireland
- My favourite colour is Tardis blue
- I struggle in large crowds of people
- I am very crafty and I love making things
- my star sign is Taurus but I don't frequently read my horoscope
- I was born in may and so my birth stone is Emerald
- My nickname is Nim as that is what my little sister called me when she was a baby.
So that me! I hope that these facts have been interesting and given you more of an insight into me and my life.