- In this policy the following terms shall have the following meanings.
- My Site is owned and operated by Kimberley Hall-Newman , a sole trader registered in England under company number
- Depending upon your use of My Site, I may collect some or all of the following personal data
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, I may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email with information. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. I will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with My obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
- I will only store or transfer your personal date in the UK. this means that you are fully protected under the GDPR.
- To contact me about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details: